Our vision is of a sustainable, flourishing, deeply democratic world that values all viewpoints and all levels of experience, and facilitates their interaction in order to reveal the potential meaning and growth that lies at the heart of even the most disturbing human experiences.
We dream of a world where everyone has the skills, understanding and ability to facilitate the process of relating (to oneself, to others, to the world) because we have seen how this can bring unexpected solutions and relief to many areas of human striving, including personal and social development; post-war recovery; conflicts in organizational, social and domestic settings; interpersonal issues; and individual distress and life challenges.
Our mission is to provide vocational, high quality training in Processwork facilitation methods and applications across individual, relationship, group and organizational contexts and to serve as a center for the teaching, research and development of techniques for working with process.
We prepare graduates with the skills needed for employment in roles such as management, mediation, facilitation, individual coaching, leadership, human resource and community services management, international development, organizational consultancy and training.
Process is the potentially meaningful flow of inner and outer signals that can be observed in individuals and groups. Processwork facilitation techniques work with behaviors, feelings, interactions, expression and inner experiences to elicit unexpected solutions and meaning from the most difficult problems.
Our mission serves a diverse local and international community of learners seeking quality education and training delivered through a rigorous combination of academic and vocational study; practical and experiential learning; personal development and social awareness.
Our values include awareness, diversity, learning, relationship, collaboration and a continued commitment to personal growth.
We are committed to a learning environment that:
- Views the individual and his or her unique personal style as an integral part of the learning process
- Fosters an atmosphere of collaboration, experimentation, and mutual discovery in learner-teacher interaction
- Provides intensive and experiential instruction using onsite, distance and online learning modes of delivery that strengthens student learning
- Connects the student’s skill development to his or her own personal process and unique style
- Emphasizes the role of community and relationship in the learning process
- Promotes dialogue, inclusion, and intercultural competence.
We value being locally connected and internationally collaborative.