Process Work Institute (PWI) is looking for a part-time Technology Manager. PWI is a non-profit organization which offers a variety of public courses and two Master’s degrees in Process Oriented Psychology. The Technology Manager is responsible for the day to day tech needs for PWI, which include, but are not limited to:
- End user support.
- Troubleshooting various issues which arise.
- Working with the Sakai Learning Management System (LMS) and the MySQL backend.
- Running various reports as the business needs.
- Training faculty, students, and staff on various technologies.
Reports to: Director of Administration.
What skills we are looking for:
- Required Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of MySQL/MS SQL.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of WordPress.
- Technical Support background (including but not limited to):
- Networking experience.
- PC Troubleshooting experience.
- Effectively able to manage time/projects.
- Ability to handle self under pressure/tight deadlines.
- Manage various backup systems.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with FileMaker Pro.
- Experience with the Sakai Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Experience with LDAP software.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with audio/visual equipment.
- Experience writing reports in Excel and/or Crystal Reports.
- Experience working with Mac OS X.